How do I access the cataloguing statement?
- Click the green download button
- Open the zip file
- Open the cataloguing statement file
- Select your preferred image format for the cataloguing statement. For your convenience, we provide the cataloguing statement in the following formats: JPG, TIF, PNG and EPS
Where should the cataloguing statement appear in my book?
- The cataloguing statement should be printed in the book on the reverse side of the title page.
- For electronic publications, the cataloguing statement should appear near the title and other publication details.
- The cataloguing statement may be resized, ranged left or centred to suit publishers' individual design arrangements. The cataloguing statement may not be altered in any other way.
What should my imprint page look like?
Your imprint page is usually on the reverse side of the title page, and is also known as the copyright page. It may contain as little or as much information as you like.
We recommend that you print your publisher details, the publication date, copyright information, and the ISBN.
You may also choose to print the cataloguing statement on this page. This is optional.