The Library holds a number of British parliamentary publications in the Reference Collection in the Main Reading Room. More information on all aspects of the work and publications of the Parliament can be found on the UK Parliament website.
Dod's parliamentary companion includes biographies and contact information on members of the Houses of Parliament and the Civil Service. Library holdings are from 1904, with the current edition in the MRR Reference collection at RF 328.42 DOD.
Subject Catalogue of the House of Commons Parliamentary Papers, 1801-1900, by Peter Cockton, provides a comprehensive listing of the entire output of nineteenth century Parliamentary Papers in the form of a thematic subject catalogue. The 5 volume work is held at Rfq 328.42 GRE, and is also available online through the House of Commons Parliamentary Papers database.
Who's who of British members of Parliament : a biographical dictionary of the House of Commons based on annual volumes of Dod's Parliamentary companion and other sources [edited by] Michael Stenton. 4 volumes, at RF 328.410922 W628
Ford Parliamentary Papers series: Professor Ford of the University of Southampton, together with his wife Grace, published material on the classification and analysis of government publications:
- Select list of British parliamentary papers, 1833-1899 RF 328.42 F711
- A breviate of Parliamentary papers, 1900-1916 RF S 328.4204 FOR
- A breviate of Parliamentary papers, 1917-1939 RF S 328.4204 FOR
- A breviate of Parliamentary papers, 1940-1954 RF S 328.4204 FOR
- Select list of British Parliamentary papers 1955-1964 RF 328.4204 F711
- Ford list of British Parliamentary papers 1974-1983 together with specialist commentaries. RFq 328.4204 FOR
- A guide to parliamentary papers: what they are, how to find them, how to use them RF 328.42 FOR-3
- A Bibliography of Parliamentary debates of Great Britain, a list of the many reports which have been published. RF 328.42 GRE